For top hung interior folding doors. Max 20kg per leaf
Pivotfold 20 is an interior folding system for shutters and doors in residential and light commercial applications, supporting panels up to 20kg with a maximum of six panels folding each way. The system incorporates a pivoted first panel, allowing all panels to be of equal size. The 21EP pivot set has been designed to locate into the Brio 94 bottom channels and has both horizontal and vertical adjustment for ease of installation. For bi-folding or two+two panel applications that do not require a floor channel and guide, the 21EPNC pivot has been designed to be surface mounted on the finished floor.
- Max door panel weight 20kg
- Max number doors 6 each way
- Max door panel height 2400mm
- Max door panel width 900mm
- Application Interior folding timber or aluminium shutters and doors